New Hampshire Rail Transit Authority
Video Recordings of Public Meetings
Note that this is NOT an OFFICIAL Website of the New Hampshire Rail Transit Authority.
For official minutes and other postings, please go to http://www.nh.gov/dot/programs/nhrta/index.htm.
Also note the separate NH Capitol Corridor Study website that conains information
about the ongoing 18 month study process and the new New Hampshire Rail Transit Authority web site .
Also note the new NHRTA Facebook Page and NHRTA Twitter Page (sign in required).
The videos listed below have been part of a project by the Sierra Club, NH Chapter, Transportation Action Team,
from August 2013 to December 2014 to monitor the public meetings of the New Hampshire Rail Transit Authority.
Please note that he Webmaster was the 'Rail and Transit Specialist' for the Transportation Action Team, and was also a
volunteer video producer for Pemi-Baker TV, a public access Cable TV station in Plymouth, NH.
Please note that RSA 91-A:2 (II) specifies that "Any person shall be permitted to use recording devices, including,
but not limited to, tape recorders, cameras, and videotape equipment, at such meetings."
As I have moved to Saco ME on January 6, 2015, I am no longer able to videotape the NHRTA meetings. But even more important, nobody has volunteered to take my place. If you would like to assume my duties on a VOLUNTEER basis, I invite you to converse with me by e-mail or telephone:
Kenyon F. Karl
207-467-5912 (cell phone)
However, since I am still interested in whatever progress the NHRTA is able to make towards its goals, I will continue to update this website with whatever meeting materials and the like are received by e-mail from NHRTA!
- January 6, 2015 at 9 am - Project Committee (at Southern NH Planning Commission - Manchester)
- January 23, 2015 at 9:30 am - Finance Committee Meeting
- January 23, 2015 at 10 am - Executive Committee Meeting
- January 23, 2015 at 11 am - Full Board Meeting
- February 10, 2015 at 9 am - Project Committee (at Southern NH Planning Commission - Manchester)
- February 20, 2015 at 9:30 am - Executive Committee Meeting
- February 20, 2015 at 10 am - Full Board Meeting
- Commission to Study Business Taxes
- March 20, 2015
* Indicates a PDF file. Please note that FREE Acrobat Reader software is available for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and Solaris computers from the www.adobe.com website.
Other Websites with Videos of Public Meetings in Maine & Eastern New Hampshire
Archival Websites with Videos of Public Meetings in New Hampshire & Eastern Vermont
Free HTML Editor
Kenyon F. Karl, Webmaster
Updated February 9, 2015 at 8 pm